Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Geri Huntsinger - CIGNA Customer Experience

Cigna Health Care - Geri Huntsinger - CIGNA Customer Experience.
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Geri Huntsinger - CIGNA Customer Experience.

Do you know about - Geri Huntsinger - CIGNA Customer Experience

Cigna Health Care ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Cigna Health Care . You look at this article for facts about an individual wish to know is Cigna Health Care .

How is Geri Huntsinger - CIGNA Customer Experience

Geri Huntsinger - CIGNA Customer Experience Tube. Duration : 4.32 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Cigna Health Care . www.cigna.com | CIGNA's Video Customer Experience Series | As a nurse accustomed to helping others, Geri Huntsinger never imagined she would need to rely on others for care. In April 2008, Geri was in a motorcycle accident; her next 12 months included several surgeries, difficult physical therapy, and a few challenging setbacks. But during this tough time, she met a vocational rehabilitation counselor from CIGNA's disability insurance unit ("CIGNA Group Insurance") who she credits as her lifeline. "When I came home to recover, everything in my life was out of order. I felt like I was starting over," recalled Geri. "CIGNA was my lifeline to independence and kept my morale up. I spoke with the vocational rehabilitation counselor at least once a week for many months all the way through my return to work. She was my light at the end of the tunnel." Geri returned to work in May 2009. She was worried about working an eight--hour schedule again, so the hospital allowed her to ease back into a regular work schedule. Her success is just one example of how CIGNA helps people overcome a disabling event and return to work.
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Cigna Health Care . Where you possibly can put to use within your everyday life. And above all, your reaction is Cigna Health Care . View Related articles associated with Cigna Health Care . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Geri Huntsinger - CIGNA Customer Experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment