Thursday, June 28, 2012

Danny Kelly - CIGNA Customer Experience

Cigna Health Care - Danny Kelly - CIGNA Customer Experience.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Danny Kelly - CIGNA Customer Experience.

Do you know about - Danny Kelly - CIGNA Customer Experience

Cigna Health Care ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Cigna Health Care . You look at this article for information on what you want to know is Cigna Health Care .

How is Danny Kelly - CIGNA Customer Experience

Danny Kelly - CIGNA Customer Experience Tube. Duration : 3.18 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Cigna Health Care . www.cigna.com | CIGNA's Video Customer Experience Series | Saving victims in the most critical accidents was Danny Kelly's daily job as a flight medic. But all of that changed one foggy morning following a helicopter crash, leaving Danny to rely on others to save him. "I don't remember much," recalled Danny. "We lifted to pick up a patient and flew into some fog on the way... I had broken ribs, a broken shoulder and multiple fractures on my legs from my knees down." Two hours after the accident Janice Gregory, a Field Case Manager at Intracorp, a subsidiary of CIGNA, arrived at the hospital to assess the nature of Danny's injuries and to determine what doctors would treat him. "My job was to make sure everything moved as smooth as possible," said Janice. "I gave Danny assurance that he would get through the recovery." Janice helped Danny with everything from hospital discharge planning, transferring him to the rehab hospital, to coordinating his doctor's appointments, treatments and surgeries after Danny arrived home. "I'm a male over 40 and I don't organization anything. Janice was incredible," recalled Danny. "It's like being given a huge electronic organizer that takes care of everything except your recovery. And what a great relief that is." It was a difficult time for Danny and his family. Thanks to Janice, a huge burden was lifted allowing Danny to focus on recovering. "The sense of appreciation from Danny and his family was extremely rewarding," said Janice. "I ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Cigna Health Care . Where you'll be able to put to use in your daily life. And most of all, your reaction is Cigna Health Care . View Related articles related to Cigna Health Care . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Danny Kelly - CIGNA Customer Experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment