Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lisa Cotton - CIGNA Customer Experience

Cigna Health Care - Lisa Cotton - CIGNA Customer Experience.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Lisa Cotton - CIGNA Customer Experience.

Do you know about - Lisa Cotton - CIGNA Customer Experience

Cigna Health Care ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Cigna Health Care . You check this out article for home elevators that want to know is Cigna Health Care .

How is Lisa Cotton - CIGNA Customer Experience

Lisa Cotton - CIGNA Customer Experience Video Clips. Duration : 4.43 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Cigna Health Care . www.cigna.com | CIGNA's Video Customer Experience Series | Lisa Cotton always thought she had another day before needing to become accountable for her health and lifestyle management. It wasn't until after receiving a blood pressure check during a Health Awareness Day held at her workplace, Ferguson that Lisa realized "another day" was today. "There was a history of heart problems and diabetes in my family," said Lisa. "I was in treatment for my diabetes; however I wasn't vigilant about taking medication or watching what I ate." At a Health Awareness Day, Lisa walked by an empty biometric testing area and asked the nurse for a blood pressure check. Then reality hit. Haunted by the doctor's words "you could possibly be having a stroke or a heart attack," Lisa immediately scheduled an appointment with her doctor that evening. While in the doctor's office her blood pressure continued to rise and she ended up spending the night in the hospital on a nitroglycerin drip. Lisa's close call inspired her to take advantage of Ferguson's wellness program, Positive Steps. By utilizing CIGNA's online stress and weight management tools and working with the Positive Steps team, Lisa regained control of her health by establishing healthy eating habits and a healthy lifestyle. She also enrolled in the CIGNA Tel-Drug Home Delivery Pharmacy program. "Lisa's story touched me. Our goal is to educate our associates to be proactive about personal health," said Bridget Varney, Ferguson Wellness ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Cigna Health Care . Where you possibly can offer use within your everyday life. And most importantly, your reaction is Cigna Health Care . View Related articles associated with Cigna Health Care . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Lisa Cotton - CIGNA Customer Experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment